Monday, March 21, 2011

Seriously...I plan on being back blogging world

Hi Everyone!!!

I moved back to Southern California and I am so enjoying myself. As much as I loved and enjoyed living in the Philippines, I missed my California lifestyle. So now that I am back and starting to get a routine down with reliable internet, I should be able to blog and also check out other blogs more often.

I appreciate everyone that stuck around with my...and I cannot wait to dive into all the books that you all recommend and talk about.

***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings!!!***

P.S. I bought a nook the week I came back and I now have a library card to the library down the street from my neighborhood. So yay to more reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment