Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Cover Throwdown (02/03/2011)

Thursdays will be the day that I compare book covers for one book and we decide which ones we like best. The books I choose to feature are usually the ones where there are multiple covers and I have a debate at the bookstore on which one to get. Or if I know there is another cover out there in the world...do I wait until I find the cover I like?

Here is one of those books...


I absolutely adore Deb Caletti and her books. I actually own this book and I have the one that is in the middle. Although when I look at all these covers, I think I prefer the one on the left. Hmmmm...

What about you...which one do you like???


***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea or because Kari is our guest grab her preference of an iced caramel macchiato (or whatever beverage your prefer) and HAPPY readings***

Oh and I have a baby update on my sister...She gave birth to Andrew Cole on Wednesday, February 2nd at 1 in the afternoon. Mama and baby are doing awesome. My big sister had an all natural birth and she was a tough mama. Baby Andrew came into this world weighing 8 lbs 7 oz and just shy of being 21 inches long...yikes! He's adorable!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think each of the covers gives a different idea of what the book content might be. My grandbaby was born this week. It's fun to have a new baby around to cuddle.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the one on the left too. Congrats on being a new auntie!

    ReplyDelete