Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Cover Throwdown (06/10/10)

I'm sure that I've seen something like this on other blogs (so if you can direct me to the one that is hosting it, I would be really happy). But anyways Thursdays will be the day that I compare book covers for one book and we decide which ones we like best.

Here we go...

vs.vs.

This one is hardcover vs. paperback vs. paperback. I like the one in the middle. The simple hands with gloves and stuff. But I actually own the one on the right, which isn't bad at all.

What about you...which one do you like???


***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea or because it's Deb Caletti's month, grab her fave: coffee (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

3 comments:

  1. Love this feature! I also like the one in the middle the best! I like the simplicity of it and it's really pretty. My second favorite is the one on the right - I don't really like the one on the left.

    This is my first time visiting your blog and I just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the one in the middle, followed by the one on the right. I see you're currently reading North of Beautiful. That's a book I've been wanting to pick up. I hope you're enjoying the read. Everytime i see the cover I think of Evermore though (which I didn't really care for). Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it looks like we all agreed on which cover won this week.

    Bianca...Thanks for stopping by...I totally appreciate it : )

    Jessica...the book was great. I'll post a review as soon as I can. And you are so right about the Evermore cover similarity. I haven't read that book yet, but I hope the cover doesn't stop you from reading North of Beautiful

    ReplyDelete