Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Cover Throwdown (10/07/2010)

I'm sure that I've seen something like this on other blogs (so if you can direct me to the one that is hosting it, I would be really happy). But anyways Thursdays will be the day that I compare book covers for one book and we decide which ones we like best.

Here we go...

Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3)vs.Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3)

Woot woot...Mockingjay came out a couple of months ago and I know I just started reading this week. So I decided to go ahead and look if there were other covers than the one I bought. And there was one other one. I bought the one on the left and I definitely prefer this one. I really like the color and it just seems more appealing to me. And it also goes with the other books from the series that I own. But that's my opinion...

What about you...which one do you like???


***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

No comments:

Post a Comment