Thursday, October 28, 2010

Upate...1st in a Series Challenge

Update...I went into the year just wanting to make it to the fascinated level. But today while I was going through all the books I read, I discovered I read more 1st in a series book. So here is the continuation of what I read and it looks like I'm just a little past the level of addicted.

1. How to Ruin a Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles
2.The Giver by Lois Lowry
3. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
7. Inside Out by Mara V. Snyder
8. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
9. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
10. Evermore by Alyson Noel
11. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
12. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
13. Tithe by Holly Black
14. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

****And HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 31st birthday to my awesome brother-in-law****

No comments:

Post a Comment