Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Cover Throwdown (05/06/10)

I'm sure that I've seen something like this on other blogs (so if you can direct me to the one that is hosting it, I would be really happy). But anyways Thursdays will be the day that I compare book covers for one book and we decide which ones we like best.

Here we go...

The Queen of Everything vs. http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/56720000/56720550.JPG

I prefer the one on the left and it's also the one that I own. It's the black and white photo that I like and the polk-a-dots.

What about you...which one do you like???


***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

2 comments:

  1. I definitely prefer the one on the left. Much more powerful and I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the one on the left. I believe it fits more with the reader base.

    ReplyDelete