Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Finds (09/24/2010)


Friday Finds at the Store is a weekly feature here at My Tea Time is Book Time. It is totally easy and I encourage you let me know what you find. Basically just post the books you found at the bookstore or library. Now others can see the great finds you had and maybe they will pick it up on their next bookstore/library run. HAPPY readings!!!

LunaFrom the back cover of Luna by Julie Anne Peters

"Luna," she repeated softly, more to herself than me. "Appropriate, wouldn't you say? A girl who can only be seen by moonlight?"

Rolling over, I muttered, "You're such a freakshow."

Her hair splayed across my pillow, tickling my face. "I know," she murmured in my ear. "But you love me, don't you?"

Yeah, I loved her. I couldn't help it. She was my brother.


(This book was bought from a store called FullyBooked.)


What did you find???

***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

No comments:

Post a Comment