Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday Cover Throwdown (09/09/2010)

I'm sure that I've seen something like this on other blogs (so if you can direct me to the one that is hosting it, I would be really happy). But anyways Thursdays will be the day that I compare book covers for one book and we decide which ones we like best.

Here we go...

Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)vs.Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)

I'm reading this book right now and I wanted to know what other covers were out there. I bought the one on the left and I definitely prefer the one I bought. I really like the color (green is my fave color) and it goes nicely with Shiver. But that's my opinion...

What about you...which one do you like???


***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

No comments:

Post a Comment