Saturday, November 6, 2010

Book Blogging Hop (11/06/2010)

Book Blogger Hop

Crazy for Books host this blog hopping event and I wanted to try it out again. I think I did a little twist on it before, but life got kind of hectic. So I'll try this one instead.

The question this week is...What are your feeling on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?

It sucks when I lose followers, but I don't get very upset. Usually (especially recently) I have lost a lot of followers. Not so many people are leaving comments and I blame myself. I stopped blogging on a regular basis (partly because the internet connection at the new house sucks). So it was pretty much expected that my followers would stop checking out my blog. Although I hope people come back : )

As far as me and not following blogs...it happens. I try to go through my list of blogs on my dashboard and visit a few a week. But life gets busy so I may not be checking out everyone's blogs on a daily basis. I usually stop following a blog if I notice that they have been absent for a month or longer. But if I see them around again, then I'll re-follow them.

Having followers is great, but I understand that some people will stop following me. Hopefully, I can gain more followers again and get some traffic on my blog...

HAPPY blogging everyone and...

**Now go and grab your fave cup of tea or because it's Maria V. Snyder's fave: Mocha with Whipped Cream (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

No comments:

Post a Comment