Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Finds (11/05/2010)


Friday Finds at the Store is a weekly feature here at My Tea Time is Book Time. It is totally easy and I encourage you let me know what you find. Basically just post the books you found at the bookstore or library. Now others can see the great finds you had and maybe they will pick it up on their next bookstore/library run. HAPPY readings!!!


From the back cover of Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Laurel's life is the very definition of normal...until the morning when she wakes up to discover a flower blooming from her back. As it turns out, nothing in Laurel's life is what it seems. Now, with the help of an alluring faerie sentry who holds the key to her true past, Laurel must race to save her human family from the centuries-old faerie enemies who walk among them.


(This book was bought from a store called Fully Booked.)


What did you find???

***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea or because it's Maria V. Snyder's fave: Mocha with Whipped Cream (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

2 comments:

  1. I loved Wings and definitely recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Wings...not my favorite, though. I recently picked up Bespelling Jane at the library. It was calling my name!

    ReplyDelete