Sunday, November 15, 2009

Review: Fairy Tale

Title: Fairy Tale
Author: Cyn Balog
ISBN/Publisher: 978-0-385-73706-7/Delacorte Press (Part of Random House)
Age Group/Genre: Young Adult

Morgan and Cam have been best friends since they were babies. They have been boyfriend and girlfriend since elementary school. And to top it off they share the same birthday. A week before their sweet sixteen bday party, totally weird things start to happen.

An odd looking boy Pip (Cam's cousin) shows up to live with Cam and his family. Then, Cam starts to act differently and has lost his skill with the football. Soon, all the relationships appear and oh this story involves a changeling.

Will Morgan get to stay with the BF she has loved forever???

This story was a very quick and cute read. I loved how this time around the fairy was the boy. I was really confused on which boy to root for. I wanted Cam, then I wanted Pip, then I wanted Cam again. Oh how confused I was (so I could only imagine what Morgan was going through).

The book felt a little short and I think there could have been more character development. But still it was cute (really cute). If you want a quick and easy read then pick this one up.

My Rating


Now go and grab your cup of tea (or whate
ver beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment