Friday, November 20, 2009

Shout Out...More Contests (but they're not mine)

Reading Cause I'm Addicted is giving away copies of Fallen by Lauren Kate. It is open internationally and you must click on image to enter. It ends on December 1st.

Who, What, When, Where, Why is giving away a copy of Ice by Sarah Beth Durst. The contest is international and you must click on the image to enter. It will end on December 9th.

Brizmus Blogs Books is having a pretty amazing 100 follower giveaway contest. You must click on the image to enter and to see the prizes up for grabs. It is open internationally and ends on December 18th.

Want to pick your own book to win. Then head over to Running For Fiction and enter his contest. Click on the link to enter and it ends on December 1st.

The Story Siren is having a "Because Angels are Hot" contest. Click on the image to enter and it is open internationally. It will end on December 8th.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I gave your name as the person who referred me to the contest at Running For Fiction. Thanks.

    I'm also having a giveaway on my blog. Winner gets a book of their choice up to €12 from BookDepository.co.uk - it's international and ends Dec 6 at midnight. If you want to enter: http://alessandrasplace.blogspot.com/2009/11/giveaway-book-of-your-choice.html

    Happy reading & blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have found your blog! It's just lovely! I notice you are on Goodreads.com. I wouldn't mind being friends there...if not I totally understand. I'll send a request.

    Great contest shoutouts! I'll have to sign up for some of them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alessandra...thanks for mentioning me as your referral. I would love to enter your contest, but book depository doesn't ship to the country I'm at right now : ( But I'll be sure to check in on your blog!!!

    hmsgofita...I'm glad you found my blog : ) And I'm more than happy to be your friend on GoodReads!!!

    HAPPY readings friends : )

    ReplyDelete