Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MiZB at Should Be Reading (make sure you check out this blog).

Here are her instructions:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here is my teaser this week...
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard, page 46
Emma's pulse began to slow, and her shoulders slowly fell from their crunched position be her ears. She pulled out her BlackBerry and stared at the screen.


***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea or because Lanna is our guest, grab her preference of a mocha (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

6 comments:

  1. ooooh what does she see??? I keep seeing this book everywhere in Chapters!! Great teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I've been looking into reading this one, it looks great. My teaser is up at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  3. great teaser. Been interested in reading it for a while now!

    my teaser is here: http://imreading-goodforme.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent teaser! I recently read the book and I loved it. I hope you do as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanna read this book.Thanks for the teaser.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete