Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Cover Throwdown (01/13/2011)

Thursdays will be the day that I compare book covers for one book and we decide which ones we like best. The books I choose to feature are usually the ones where there are multiple covers and I have a debate at the bookstore on which one to get. Or if I know there is another cover out there in the world...do I wait until I find the cover I like?

Here is one of those books...


Audrey, Wait! is one a favorite book of mine and is so much freaking fun to read. When I first saw this book, I didn't pick it up because I wanted to go home to see what other covers were available. The only one I found at the bookstores was the paperback version (the one on the right). And it's a good thing that was the one available because I like it best.

What about you...which one do you like???


***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea or because Lanna is our guest, grab her preference of a mocha (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

No comments:

Post a Comment