Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday Cover Throwdown (01/06/2011)

Thursdays will be the day that I compare book covers for one book and we decide which ones we like best. The books I choose to feature are usually the ones where there are multiple covers and I have a debate at the bookstore on which one to get. Or if I know there is another cover out there in the world...do I wait until I find the cover I like?

Here is one of those books...


Speak is one of my favorite books. Heck, I even did a final class assignment on this book for college (I planned a whole lesson plan for this book). When I first saw this book, I really went back and forth on which cover I like best. And the one on the left won for me (actually the way the pages looked from the side is what won for me). But when I'm a teacher, I'll probably buy each cover I find of this book and put it in my classroom library. I'll fight for this book to be in my classroom if there are any book banners out there : )

What about you...which one do you like???


***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea or because Julie is our guest from Bloggers [heart] Books,  grab her fave hot chocolate (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***







No comments:

Post a Comment