Number of Books completed...5 Coraline, If You Come Softly, How I Live Now , Because of Winn Dixie, Number the Stars
Total hours...9.5 hours
She Is Too Fond of Books
Its Just Me
Life is a Patchwork Quilt
The Little Reader
Terra on the Bookshelf
Maw Books Blog
A Trillian Books
In Spring It Is the Dawn
Mug of Moxie
Reading Upside Down
Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
Life in the Thumb
Shut Up! I'm Reading
Flipping Pages for all Ages
Sherrisue76's Bookcrossing Blog
Write for a Reader
The Hungry Readers
Shaunie's Happy Place
Reading and Ruminations
Chick Loves Lit
Dust and Spores
The Leprechaun Reads
You've Gotta Read This
The Friendly Book Nook
Ruby Loves Adventure
Richards Writing and Readings
Mood Swings & Other Furniture
Lost in Books
Just One More Page
Reading with Tequila
Books I Done Read
Nikola's Book Blog
Hour 24: Mini Challenge
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 10. I thought the power nap I took would be enough, but apparently it wasn't. I was really fighting to stay awake at that time.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I was really sucked into Because of Winn Dixie and Number the Stars. The short books were really helpful this year.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I like the way it is and how it is run. It's worked for me the last two read-a-thons.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I like the Cheerleader's HQ. It was easy for me to navigate since I cheered on other bloggers.
5. How many books did you read?
I read 5 books!
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Coraline, If You Come Softly, How I Live Now, Because of Winn Dixie, and Number the Stars.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Number the Stars and Because of Winn-Dixie.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
How I Live Now.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Don't try to visit every one in a short period of time. Break down the list & visit throughout the day.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'm most definitely participating again. I heart the Dewey Read-a-Thon. And I'll come back as a reader and a cheerleader, but hey, maybe I'll decide to host a mini-challenge next time.