Friday, April 23, 2010

Thursday Cover Throwdown (04/22/10)

I'm sure that I've seen something like this on other blogs (so if you can direct me to the one that is hosting it, I would be really happy). But anyways Thursdays will be the day that I compare book covers for one book and we decide which ones we like best.

Yes, I'm a day late. Electricity was out most of the day so I couldn't get online. Here we go...

Because it is April and Maureen Johnson's month on my blog, lets look at her books....

Suite Scarlett (Scarlett, #1)vs. Suite Scarlettvs. SUITE SCARLETT

This is actually hardcover vs. paperback vs. French cover. I prefer the one in the middle (the paperback) and it's also the one that I own. I like its simplicity and the New York skyline on the key. A quick glance of the hardcover, I think Scarlet Johansson. And the French cover has too much going on for my taste.

What about you...which one do you like???


***Now go and grab your fave cup of tea or because it's Maureen Johnson's month, grab her fave: iced tea...or anything with ginger...or mint (or whatever beverage you prefer) and HAPPY readings***

3 comments:

  1. I love the red cover with the key. My second favorite is the one with the woman on it (I'm guessing that would be Scarlett) and my least favorite (by far) is the white cover. I really don't like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the one with the girl on the cover. She reminds me of Scarlett :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Nina. I like the one with the girl.

    ReplyDelete